Offering Optimum protection, more fashionable style, improved colour and contrast vision and less glare. We will help you to select the right lens colour to suit your needs as well as the sunglasses you have chosen.
- Solid Colour Tints– The standard colours used are Green Grey & Brown, however we offer a best possible tint match to any colour you may desire
- Mirrored Lenses– Colourful Reflective Sunglass lenses with a mirror coating on the outside of the lenses to make them appear like mirrors for a cool look whilst greatly reducing glare
- Gradient lensesare a popular choice serving for both fashion and function. These lenses start with a dark tint colour at the top of the lens which gradually lightens as you go down the lens.
- Polarised lenses minimize glare and protect the eyes from UV rays whilst providing improved definition and contrast vs standard sunglasses.They are great for outdoor enthusiasts including activities such as driving, water sports, boating
- Photochromatic / Self tinting / Transition Lenses are dynamic lenses that react to light. Transitions are made for both indoors as well as outdoors as they activate in the presence of UV light by darkening automatically like sunglasses. Once you return indoors, in the absence of UV light, they become clear again. Transitions lenses are an ideal solution for those wanting one pair of glasses for all conditions.